Lawrence Park Collegiate Institute fosters the academic and personal development of students. Our mission is to support curricular standards as outlined by the Provincial Ministry of Education and to promote student leadership in local, national and global communities.
Lawrence Park encourages student excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts. Our academic, French Immersion, French Extended and select Advanced Placement classes motivate students to further their intellectual and creative endeavours. Our athletic legacy and arts program offer a diversified high school experience for all students.
The staff and students at Lawrence Park work together to ensure a safe and supportive learning environment. Our ongoing commitment is to produce effective communicators, critical thinkers, responsible citizens and life-long learners. This maintains the Lawrence Park tradition, Amor Doctrinae Floreat: Let the love of learning flourish.
The mission of the Toronto District School Board is to enable all students to reach high levels of achievement and to acquire the knowledge, skills and values they need to become responsible members of a democratic society.
- Each and every student;
- A strong public education system;
- A partnership of students, schools, family and community;
- The uniqueness and diversity of our students and our community;
- The commitment and skills of our staff;
- Equity, innovation, accountability and accessibility;
- Learning environments that are safe, nurturing, positive and respectful.